Experience dynamic, innovative, contemporary learning set in South Australia’s oldest public school. Book a Principal Tour now.
A guided tour will allow you to understand why, for over 100 years, Adelaide High School has been the number one choice for students and families for their secondary schooling.
- Diverse curriculum offerings and pathways meeting the needs of all students
- World standard STEM facilities, learning spaces and programs
- Extensive grounds and sporting facilities
- A long history of outstanding results
- Close to public transport
Principal Tours include a welcome by the Principal, Ms Cez Green, followed by a tour led by Prefects together with the Principal.
All tours commence at Reception and will take approximately one hour.
- Thursday 13 June, 11.45am - 12.45pm
- Monday 17 June, 12.00 - 1.00pm
- Friday 28 June, 9.00am - 10.00am
For further details or to register for an Adelaide High School Principal Tour, please go to https://www.trybooking.com/ZZHI.
Adelaide High School Enrolment Information
Special Language Entry Applications are now CLOSED.
Adelaide High School is South Australia’s Special Interest Language School. 60 students are accepted into Year 8 through the Special Language Program each year.
The following languages are offered:
Auslan | Chinese | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Modern Greek | Spanish.
Special Cricket or Rowing Entry Applications are now CLOSED.
Places are available through the Rowing and Cricket Programs.
Centre for Hearing Impaired
Adelaide High School enrols students into a Centre for the Hearing Impaired.
Special Entry applications are CLOSED.
For further information regarding enrolment at Adelaide High School consult the Enrolment Options page of this website.