Parent Teacher Conference Details
Adelaide High School’s Parent-Teacher conferences will be online in Term 3, 2021.
Parent-Teacher interviews will be conducted for Years 8 - 12 from 1.40pm to 6.30pm on Tuesday, August 24, 2021. Interviews will be of 8 minutes duration.
For this cycle, we are continuing video conferencing in place of face-to-face interviews with subject teachers. The process for booking conferences for parents is identical to Term 1.
Bookings open 6.00pm, Tuesday, August 17 2021.
Notes for Online Meetings
- The booking platform will close at 3pm on 23 August, 2021.
- Parents will join the Webex online meetings and ‘wait in the lobby’ until the teacher brings them in to the meeting at the appointment time.
- A link to simple online training in how to use Webex is available here.
- Please include students wherever possible in your meetings with teachers. If students properly identify themselves, they can join the meeting with another device using the same link as the parent.
- A quiet, well lit, private space is recommended for interviews
- If technical problems mean the Webex meeting cannot go ahead or continue, teachers will attempt to make contact via mobile phone to continue the meeting.
Please access the system as follows:
- Click the PTO icon For equal access, the system will be activated to allow bookings from 6pm on Tuesday.
- Parents will need to obtain their login details by clicking on "Obtain PIN/Password" on the login screen. Any parent can then enter his/her email address and PTO will then send an email to the parent(s), which contains their login details: surname/login and PIN/password.