Adelaide High School is now a QKR School! Download the free QKR app and add Adelaide High School to your payment list to start making easy, secure and convenient payments to Adelaide High School.
1. Download the free QKR app from your app store in either Android or Apple.
2. Insert your email address and create a password to sign in.
3. Open the app and use the ‘search’ facility to find and select Adelaide High School.
4. Add student profile.
5. Under the ‘Menu’ option, select ‘School Payments’ then choose from one of the menus and products to make your payment for M&S Fees, Camps, Excursions etc.
QKR Frequently Asked Questions
See the QKR Frequently Asked Questions download for answers to these questions.
Can I add multiple payment cards?
- How do I add or delete payment cards?
- Can two parents set up an account for the same student?
- How can I keep track of my Qkr! payments?
- How are Qkr! refunds processed?
- How do I add or update a photo of my child on the Qkr! app?
- What is the reason for having a child's photo on the Qkr! app?
- How can I remove unwanted items from my shopping cart?
- How do I complete my payment after submitting a form?
- Should I log out from the Qkr! app for security?
- How do I enable Push Notifications on my phone?
Further information about paying by QKR! can be downloaded from below.
| Through BPoint you can make 'One Off Payments', make 'Direct Debit' ongoing payments and make payments for multiple items.
When making payments using BPoint, please ensure you use the correct links below.
To make 'One Off' Payments click on the Bpoint icon and follow the instructions below.
BPOINT Payment Processing
Please ensure that you have the following available:
• Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa)
• School Invoice or Statement
To process a payment:
1. Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement)
2. Enter your Family Name
3. Enter description of payment
4. Enter the Total Payment Amount
5. Select your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
6. Enter your Credit Card Number
7. Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
8. Enter the CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the back of your Credit Card)
9. Click on the Proceed button
10. After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
11. Either click the Print View or enter you email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
12. You can now exit the Payment Page
Payments for Multiple Items
To make payments for more than one item, please click here.
Direct Debit Payments
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on the payment type. Please call the Finance Officer to complete this agreement.
To make Direct Debit payments, please click here.