Experience dynamic, innovative, contemporary learning set in South Australia’s oldest public school. Book a Principal Tour now.
A guided tour will allow you to understand why, for over 100 years, Adelaide High School has been the number one choice for students and families for their secondary schooling.
- Diverse curriculum offerings and pathways meeting the needs of all students
- World standard STEM facilities, learning spaces and programs
- Extensive grounds and sporting facilities
- A long history of outstanding results
- Close to public transport
Principal Tours include a welcome by the Principal, Ms Cez Green, followed by a tour led by Prefects together with the Principal.
All tours commence at Reception and will take approximately one hour.
- Monday 1 April, 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- Thursday 11 April, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Tuesday 30 April, 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Thursday 9 May, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
For further details or to register for an Adelaide High School Principal Tour, please go to https://www.trybooking.com/ZZHI.
Maximum of 20 people per tour.
Adelaide High School Enrolment Information
Special Language Entry Applications are now CLOSED.
Adelaide High School is South Australia’s Special Interest Language School. 60 students are accepted into Year 8 through the Special Language Program each year.
The following languages are offered:
Auslan | Chinese | French | German | Italian | Japanese | Modern Greek | Spanish.
Special Cricket or Rowing Entry Applications are now CLOSED.
Places are available through the Rowing and Cricket Programs.
Centre for Hearing Impaired
Adelaide High School enrols students into a Centre for the Hearing Impaired.
Special Entry applications are now CLOSED.
For further information regarding enrolment at Adelaide High School consult the Enrolment Options page of this website.