Fees are set annually by the Governing Council following consultation with the school community.
Fees for 2017 are:
- $790 Materials and Services Fee
- $100 Book Deposit
- $33 Yearbook
Some courses attract further fees and these are listed on the Subject Levies document below.
Through BPoint you can make 'One Off Payments', make 'Direct Debit' ongoing payments and make payments for multiple items.
When making payments using BPoint, please ensure you use the correct links below.
To make 'One Off' Payments click on the Bpoint icon and follow the instructions below.
BPOINT Payment Processing
Please ensure that you have the following available:
• Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa)
• School Invoice or Statement
Process a payment:
1. Click on the “Online Payment Option”
2. Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement)
3. Enter your Family Name
4. Enter the ED ID (from the School Invoice or Statement)
5. Enter the Total Payment Amount
6. Enter any additional Payment/ Invoice No information
7. Enter any additional Amount information
8. Enter any further information in Other Comments
9. Click on the Submit Form button
10. Select your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
11. Enter your Credit Card Number
12. Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
13. Enter the CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the back of your Credit Card)
14. Click on the Proceed button
15. After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
16. Either click the Print View or enter you email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
17. You can now exit the Payment Page
Payments for Multiple Items
To make payments for more than one item, please click here.
Direct Debit Payments
Parents/caregivers are able to authorise our school to process ongoing payments to pay for school fees and invoices as agreed under a ‘payment plan’. These payments may be scheduled weekly, fortnightly, monthly or per term depending on the payment type. Please call the Finance Officer to complete this agreement.
To make Direct Debit payments, please click here.
Applying for School Card Assistance
You may be eligible for support with payment of Materials & Services fees and subject fees if you are a low income earner. School Card assistance must be applied for each year as the assessment process is based on your income for the prior financial year. We recommend that you lodge your application for School Card assistance with the school early each year. This will allow you to establish a payment plan with the school early in the year if your School Card application is not approved.
Forms to apply for School Card Assistance are available from the Finance Office or the DECD website at: http://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-skills-and-learning/financial-help-scholarships-and-grants/school-card-scheme.