Vision and Priorities
Not only for school but for life
Non scholae sed vitae
Adelaide High school is a dynamic community which is passionate about learning for life.
Wellbeing: We encourage the social, emotional, intellectual and physical development of
all members of our community.
Respect, resilience and optimism help us flourish.
Learning: We nurture independent, creative and collaborative learners.
Curiosity and innovation motivate us to excel individually and collectively.
Culture: We celebrate diversity, promote intercultural understandings and connect with
communities here and across the world.
We reflect on our past and learn in the present to shape our future.
We are committed to:
1. Wellbeing: A safe and welcoming environment based upon mutual respect.
2. Learning: Engaging and challenging learning experiences through:
• Reflective, innovative and contemporary practices
• Varied curriculum and co-curricular offerings
• Learning within and beyond the classroom
3. Culture: Developing compassionate, positive and contributing citizens.